- These terms & conditions ("Terms") regulate all online offers, sales and purchases of products ("Products") through the website http://www.fopol.eu ("Website") by the company:
P.H. STEMA Stefan Boczylo
17 Bystrzycka st., 58-100 Swidnica – Poland
registration number: PL8840000064
- Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and ordering any Products from us.If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
- If you have any questions regarding the Terms, please contact us.
II. Copy right
- All content available on the Website like texts, images are owned by us, our licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. Any use of this material is prohibited without our consent or the consent of an authorized body.
- The Website may provide links to the websites of other companies. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or activity.
- To gain access to certain services on the Website, you will need to register. Registration is free of charge.
- As part of the registration process, you will be given a username and password.
- You must supply in process of registration truthful, accurate and complete information.
- Please note that we may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use the Website in any case of breach of this Terms or laws.
- Please note that, you are responsible for all purchases and activities made on your account.
V. Availability of Products
- All orders are subject to the Products being available.
- If we notice that ordered Products are not available we will immediately inform you.
- The amount charged for the unsent Product, will be refunded to you, using the same payment method used to purchase the Product.
VI. Description fo Products
- Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions of Product which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error of any Products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct details or cancelling it.
- We will correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions of Products which are on the Website and update this nformation at any time.
- These Terms apply to every offer and every contract concluded between us and you.
- The Products offered are distributed in the UK.
- Before placing an order on the Website please make sure that you are over 18.
- By placing an order on the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contract. Also you agree to give: name, e-mail address, phone number, billing address and a delivery address. It is necessary for us to administrate the order.
- After you make a purchase from us, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order, containing the details of your order.
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to purchase a Product, which will be subject to availability and acceptance by us. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in our discretion.
- We will inform you by e-mail if a product you ordered is unavailable or if we will be unable to ship a product within the estimated delivery dates. In this case we will refund your payment.
- Your order is accepted by us when we send an e-mail order confirmation to you. In this moment contact between us will be formed.
- Please note, that we will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
VIII. Price and Payment
- The prices on the Website are quoted in EUR, USD, GBP and PLN.
- All prices include VAT at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK, for the time being.
- Please note that the price of Products on the Website does not include delivery charges.
- We accept payment via PayPal, PayPal Express Checkout, SOFORT, Dotpay and bank transfer.
- Delivery of Products will be carried out via an international courier company and delivered in approximately 3 to 7 working days. For details please see http://www.fopol.eu/en_GB/i/Delivery-Times/13.
- We delivery ordered Products in the UK and other countries. For details please see http://www.fopol.eu/en_GB/i/Delivery-Times/13.
- The delivery cost is calculated according to the delivery method chosen. In the moment of placing an order you will be informed about the cost of delivery.
X. Risk and title
- Risk of loss and damage of Products is assumed by you from the moment the Products are delivered.
XI. Returns policy
- Close 2 to 11 applies only to consumers.
- The consumer has the right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 to cancel the order at any time within 14 days of receiving the order, without need to give any reason.
- To exercise the right to cancel a contract, please inform us via:
e-mail: email@example.com or post: 17 Bystrzycka st., 58-100 Swidnica – Poland
- Consumers may use the following cancellation form under this link, although it is not obligatory.
- If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us.
- The customer must return received Products to us without any undue delay and within 14 days of the date on which we are notified of the decision to cancel the contract. The deadline will be deemed complied with if the Products are returned before expiry of said deadline.
- If you received Products you must return them to us at the following address: 17 Bystrzycka st., 58-100 Swidnica – Poland.
- If you cancel the order we will refund all the payments received from you after purchase, including the delivery expenses (with the exception of additional expenses arising from a decision by the customer to choose a delivery mode other than the least expensive ordinary delivery we offer) without undue delay and in all cases within 14 days of the date on which we are notified of the decision to withdraw from the present contract.
- We will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- Remember that, you will be responsible only for the cost of returning the Products to us.
- Please note, that right of cancellation does not apply in following cases:
- the supply of water, gas, electricity or district heating - for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the cancellation period;
- the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised;
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, where: (i) their price has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract,(ii)delivery of them can only take place after 30 days, and(iii)their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance;
- the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- contracts concluded at a public auction;
- the supply of accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance.
- If you have a complaint about the Website or a purchased Product, please contact us via:
or post: 17 Bystrzycka st., 58-100 Swidnica - Poland
or telephone number: +44 7491 878 202.
- We will try to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, usually before the end of the next working day.
- If you breach these Terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid or unlawful to any extent, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
XV. Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and your purchases are governed by laws of England and Wales.
- You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We inform you that the European Commission provides an online platform for resolving legal disputes, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Consumers may submit their claims via mentioned online platform for resolving legal disputes arising by purchased Products from us.
XVII. Changes the Website and Terms
- We reserve the right to at any time change, terminate or suspend any part of the Website. Also we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time we may change these Terms. Such changes will be posted on the Website. Any changes of Terms will take effect from the time when they are posted on the Website.
- Latest version of the Terms: 31 march 2017.
- For any questions or suggestions please contact us by:
or post at the following address: P.H. STEMA Stefan Boczylo, 17 Bystrzycka st., 58-100 Swidnica - Poland
or telephone number: +44 7491 878 202.
- The office hours are Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 3 pm.